We have a passionate and experienced membership network of business professionals, academics and supporters, who support us and each other to make a difference and use business to do good. Your membership with us could be the first inspiring step towards becoming a social entrepreneur, support others, or a way of meeting like-minded people to share your experiences with. If you have other reasons for joining we'd like to know that too so that we can support you in the best way possible.
By choosing to become a member you're also providing financial support to SE Forum as we're an independent nonprofit organisation without core funding from state or corporations. Thank you and welcome!
The fee to become a full member is 100 SEK per calendar year, but we also offer a free membership for supporting members where you receive our newsletter and member specific communications. As a full member, you get:
- The right to vote during our Annual Meeting
- Invitations and discounts to courses and events hosted by us and our partners
- The chance to meet social entrepreneurs from around the world
- The chance to become involved in existing SE Forum projects or initiate and/or run your own project with our support
- Be invited to apply to our programmes
- Our monthly newsletter with social entrepreneurship news and highlights from SE Forum’s work including stories, interviews, videos and event updates
To become a member
1. Make a payment of 100 SEK by either of the following means:
- Swish: Enter the sum of 100 SEK and include your email address in the message field. Swish to this number: 1231376359
- Bankgiro: 699-4677. Please ensure you include your full name in the payment
- Bank transfer: Handelsbanken, clearing number: 6124, account number: 469708638. Please ensure you include your full name in the payment.
- International payments: IBAN: SE08 6000 0000 0004 6970 8638 and BIC/SWIFT: HANDSESS. Please ensure any costs for the transfer is covered by you.
2. Fill out the form below. Providing your phone number will help us to follow up if there is any problem with your membership registration.
3. Once your registration and payment has gone through you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that by filling out the below form your email address will be added to our monthly newsletter email list and you may also receive messages directed at our members. We do not share your details with any third parties.