What’s next for social entrepreneurship – past, present & future?
On the 19th November SE Forum will celebrate a decade of supporting, promoting and working with social entrepreneurs in Sweden and abroad. Sign up here!
Provinsmat, a social enterprise that focuses on reducing social and economic exclusion, will serve up “the new Nordic cuisine”. Drinks will be served while enjoying some live tunes.*
- 6.00 pm – Doors open
- 6.15 pm – Welcome by SE Forum
- 6.25 pm – SE Forum showcase: SE Outreach & SE Corporate by Jessika Kjellgren, Program Director, SE Outreach
- 6.35 pm – SE Forum showcase: SE Woman by Andréa Råsberg, Program Director, SE Woman
- 6.45 pm Panel discussion “SE Forum, a Swedish pioneer – a decade later. What’s next for social entrepreneurship – past, present & future?”
- 7.25 pm – SE Forum “My Story” by Provinsmat & Powerfy AB and Studi.se
Emma Rung, advisor to the Swedish Minister of Culture and Democracy and former Program Director of SE Forum.
- Harry McNeil, founder of SE Forum & Executive Director of Telge Tillväxt
- Filippa Odevall, founder of Skolyoga
- Petra Wadström, Solvatten
- Henrik Storm Dyrssen, CEO Leksell Social Ventures
*Price: 100 SEK, payment by card at the event. Nibbles & drinks are included in the ticket price. Registration is mandatory – so sign up and come celebrate with SE Forum!