As an intern at SE Forum, you will be involved in the daily operations of SE Forum in general, and of the SE Outreach program in particular. The internship will involve a broad spectrum of tasks, including project implementation, event coordination and administration as well as web-development and external communication. The intern will work together with, and report to, SE Forum’s Program Director and Educational Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the selection process of entrepreneurs to the SE Outreach Accelerator program.
- Arrange and coordinate all the practical and logistical issues associated with hosting 8 entrepreneurs from abroad in Stockholm.
- Organize events and seminars that aim to promote social entrepreneurship and build capacity amongst social entrepreneurs.
- Assist in the project design process of SE Forum’s new program activities.
- Help design marketing material both for print and digital media.
- Maintain and develop SE Forum’s profile on the web, including various forms of social media.
- Conduct research and map the actors in the social entrepreneurship field globally.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a strong interest, and preferably experience, in the field of social entrepreneurship and/or social development.
- is a creative team-player who can work well independently.
- is structured and well-organized and is willing to initiate and execute new ideas and projects.
- is a “doer” with a demonstrated ability to combine and execute operational and administrative tasks at high standards.
- has demonstrated experience with event planning and/or project management.
- has communication and social media skills, preferably also knowledge in working with Word Press and InDesign.
- reads, writes, and speaks fluent Swedish and English.
APPLICATION DETAILS & DATES
Deadline: January 8, 2014.
Interview period: January 13-15, 2014.
Internship period: January 20, 2014 – June 27, 2014 (start times are flexible based on availability).
Location: At Impact Hub Stockholm, Riddargatan 17D (some work may also be conducted from home)
To apply, please send a CV together with a Cover Letter to email@example.com. Make sure to provide contact details to at least two references. Please include in the subject line: “Internship Application”.
We are currently unable to remunerate our interns. For additional questions related to this position, please contact SE Forum’s Program Director, Jessika Kjellgren via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.