How does a Social Entrepreneur take on a challenge like Domestic Violence?
The United Nations General Assembly has designated November 25 as the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. SE Forum will take part in this challenge and welcomes you to an SE Bar with Amphi Produktion and Machofabriken – focusing on practical methods for reducing and eliminating domestic violence.
Amphi Produktion AB has for the last 10 years worked to eliminate and reduce domestic violence. Amphi is an educational company producing film and developing new interactive methods, based on current research and the principle of experience-based learning. Customers come mainly from the public sector and the films and methods have been spread across Sweden and globally.
During this interactive seminar, the audience will meet the founders of Amphi and have the opportunity to experience a variety of materials on gender equality. This include films and methods from Machofabriken (the MachoFactory), an educational material with the aim of breaking the link between ideal masculinity-constructions and violence.
The focus of the event will be to:
- Experience solutions that social entrepreneurs like Amphi Produktion deliver in helping to eliminate and reduce domestic violence
- Appreciate the impact which results from shifting from traditional gender models to norm critical thinking in achieving change
- Increase knowledge of domestic violence
When and where?
Monday the 25th of November, 6 pm, Impact Hub, Riddargatan 17D, Stockholm
- 18:00-19:00: Interactive presentation with film and practical methods
- 19:00-21:00: Bar and continued conversation
The seminar will be held in English